Tuesday 13 December 2011

The 2011 iMemory Lane.

I've noticed that I've become rather disorganised with the pictures I take with my phone. A lot of people spend time separating them into albums and then keep them organised by event, month etc. Not me. I can't say I take pictures very often but over time I've built up a rather large album on my phone of snaps that are in no order other than what they were taken in. But I have to say this has rather worked to my advantage and by simply flicking from start to finish this disorganisation has actually left me with a rather nice documentation of the last 10 months of my life. Right through from Sixth Form to now;

Perhaps the best school photo ever.
Random weekend antics
Berlin, April 2011
Berlin, April 2011; Oysters in the KaDeWe
April 2011 ; Weekend in Scarborough
April 2011; Weekend in Scarborough
Home at Horsley's
A random Saturday in Louth
June 2011; Stressful period of revising for exams
July 2011; mountain biking in Yorkshire
August 2011; holiday with Hollie in Rhodes
October 2011; birthday meal at Heston Blumenthal's pub



No comments:

Post a Comment